- Enrollment shall be open to any child, provided the school can meet the needs of the child
- Enrollment in the school shall be granted without discrimination in regard to sex, race, color, creed, or political beliefs
- Priority will be given to church members children on a time limited basis
- Children must reach their third birthday or fourth birthday by October 1 to start in September
- We offer a rolling admissions process throughout the school year. If a child does not meet the above requirements by the beginning of September, we can offer admission at a later date on an individual basis.
- Children must be toilet trained
- The family must provide a health report signed by a physician for enrollment in the program
A $55.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee is due with the application to reserve a space in any one the classes before May 1st. After May 1st, the registration fee is $65.00
2021-2022 School Year Tuition Rates
3 year old – $150.00* per month for 2 days per week (9 payments, total yearly tuition $1,350.00)
4 year old – $180.00* per month for 3 days per week (9 payments, total yearly tuition $1,620.00)
Pre-Kindergarten – $200.00* per month for 4 days per week (9 payments, total yearly tuition $1,800.00)
Tuition payments are based on a yearly tuition amount and divided into 9 equal payments. Payments are due the first class day of each month from September through May.
A 10% discount will be applied for families with more than one child enrolled. The 10% will be deducted from the younger child’s tuition.
*There is a 5% discount for all tuition if the entire year is paid in full with the September payment.
Financial Assistance may be granted to a family in need which has been brought to the board’s attention by the director or pastors. All assistance will be kept confidential. The board will vote to fully or partially cover the cost of tuition based on reviewing the financial aid application. For more information please contact the preschool director.